Telinta provides a creative and challenging work environment for the industry’s best and brightest telecom professionals. Our TeliCoreTM hosted VoIP softswitch platform is one of the most robust and well-respected platforms of its type, anywhere in the world.
If you are looking for exciting responsibilities with a market leader, Telinta is the place for you!
We are actively seeking to fill the following positions. If interested, please send your resume along with a cover letter to email@example.com.
We are looking for a motivated, self-driven team member who will be responsible for new sales. The position requires making proactive outbound contact with customer prospects, as well as responding to inbound leads. Knowledge of the types of VoIP services that service providers offer to end users, VoIP switching, termination, origination and billing concepts is required. Experience with PortaSwitch is a plus.
General description of this position:
- Proactively generates new business
- Works well across multiple cultures and time zones
- Well-developed written and communications skills
- Explains technical solutions in easy to understand terms, to meet customer needs
- Understands and communicates the cost/benefit of Telinta’s hosted solutions
- Demonstrates our online interface to customers
- Uses technical knowledge of service offerings to support and build sales
- Experience with Perl, Python, TCL, PHP
- Knowledge of VoIP (SIP protocol)
- Hands-on experience with FreeBSD
- Understanding of SOAP Web Services