How to Start a Calling Card Business
If you are planning to begin a new Calling Card business, or already own an established Calling Card business, Telinta can help you to grow. Our hosted Switching and Billing platform enables you to provide profitable Calling Card and Pinless services that your customers, resellers and distributors can count on.
For a new Calling Card Businesses…
To help you start your new Calling Card and Pinless business, Telinta provides comprehensive Training on how to use our TeliCoreTM platform, live 24×7 Technical Support, plus a comprehensive online Knowledge Base to help you configure your services and more. We offer brandable, customizable portals that enable you to easily serve resellers and distributors.
Telinta can help you learn more about important topics such as:
- What is the first step to launch a Calling Card business?
- How do I brand my Calling Card services?
- What types of service providers do I need? How do I find them?
- How do I buy phone numbers? Toll Free, Domestic and International?
- How do I set my prices? How do I calculate taxes?
- How do my customers recharge a prepaid balance?
- What payment options can I offer?
- Can my customers sign up online?
How to Grow your Calling Card Business
Calling Card providers all over the world rely on Telinta…
Telinta’s best customers are Calling Card providers who come to us after using another softswitch provider who’s quality and support did not meet their needs.
Many Calling Card providers contact Telinta after trying to operate their own Calling Card infrastructure, and then realize that owning and maintaining complex hardware and software is less cost-effective than a hosted softswitch solution.
Telinta’s expert engineering staff can help you to migrate your existing Calling Card business onto our cost-effective carrier-grade platform. Our award-winning TeliCoreTM softswitch platform provides you with fully integrated Switching and Billing for Calling Card, Pinless, as well as a full portfolio of other VoIP services.
Our pricing automatically applies volume discounts, so your cost per minute decreases significantly as your Calling Card business grows. This means predictable monthly costs, with no surprises.
Telinta can provide you with reliable options for important decisions:
- How do I move my existing Calling Card users onto a new solution?
- How can I better control my costs?
- How will my Calling Card business benefit from a hosted softswitch solution?
- How do I support resellers? Distributors? Agents?
- Can I offers services in multiple currencies?
- Can my IP addresses be registered in my company’s name?
- How can I monitor ASR, ALOC and other key metrics in real-time?
- Can I keep my existing recorded greetings?
- Can I offer a bundle including both Calling Cards and Mobile?