How to Start a Hosted PBX Business
Regardless of whether you are planning a new Hosted PBX business, or already have a well-established Hosted PBX business, Telinta can help you to grow. Our cloud-based Switching and Billing solution for Hosted PBX enables you to offer feature-rich services that your customers and resellers can trust.
If your Hosted PBX Businesses is just getting started…
To help you begin your new Hosted PBX business, Telinta provides comprehensive Training on how to use our TeliCoreTM platform, live 24×7 Technical Support, plus a comprehensive online Knowledge Base to help you learn to configure your Hosted PBX services and more.
Telinta can help you answer important questions such as:
- What is the first step to launch a Hosted PBX business?
- How do I brand my Hosted PBX services?
- How do I set my prices? How do I calculate taxes?
- How do I bill my customers? What payment options can I offer?
- What types of service providers do I need? How do I find them?
- How do I buy phone numbers? Toll Free, Domestic and International?
- Can my customers sign up online?
How to Grow your Hosted PBX Business
Telinta serves Hosted PBX providers around the world…
When it comes to Hosted PBX, many of Telinta’s best customers come to us after using another softswitch provider who’s quality and support did not meet their needs.
Some Hosted PBX providers turn to Telinta after deploying their own PBX infrastructure, and then realize that owning and maintaining complex hardware and software is less cost-effective than a hosted solution.
Since, 2002, Telinta has helped customers to transition their existing Hosted PBX business onto our efficient state-of-the-art carrier-grade platform. Our award-winning TeliCoreTM softswitch platform provides you with fully integrated Switching and Billing for Hosted PBX as well as a full portfolio of other VoIP services.
We automatically apply volume discounts, so your cost per minute decreases significantly as your traffic grows. This means predictable monthly costs, with no surprises.
Telinta can help you to make some key decisions:
- How will my Hosted PBX business benefit from a cloud-based solution?
- How do I migrate my existing Hosted PBX customers onto a new platform?
- How can I better control my costs?
- How do I support resellers?
- How can I offer a mobile extension to my customers?
- Can my IP addresses be registered in my company’s name?
- How can I monitor ASR, ALOC and other key metrics in real-time?