How to Start a VoIP Business
Whether you are launching a new VoIP business, or already running your own VoIP business, Telinta can help you to grow. Our cloud-based Switching and Billing solutions enable you to offer a full portfolio of brandable services that your customers and resellers can rely on.
If your VoIP Businesses is new…
To help you get started, Telinta provides comprehensive Training on how to use our TeliCoreTM platform, live 24×7 Technical Support, plus a comprehensive online Knowledge Base to help you configure your services and manage a successful VoIP business.
Telinta can help you answer important questions such as:
- What is the first step?
- How do I brand my services?
- What types of service providers do I need? How do I find them?
- How do I buy phone numbers? Toll Free, Domestic and International?
- Can my customers sign up online?
- How do I set my prices? How do I calculate taxes?
- How do I bill my customers? What payment options can I offer?
How to Grow your VoIP Business
Telinta serves VoIP businesses around the world…
Many of Telinta’s best customers come to us after using another softswitch provider who’s quality and support did not meet their needs.
Some customers turn to Telinta after deploying their own VoIP infrastructure, and then realize that owning and maintaining complex hardware and software is less cost-effective than a hosted solution.
Telinta can help you to transition your existing VoIP business onto an efficient state-of-the-art carrier-grade platform. Our award-winning TeliCoreTM softswitch platform provides you with fully integrated Switching and Billing.
We automatically apply volume discounts, so your cost per minute decreases significantly as your business grows. This means predictable monthly costs, with no surprises.
Telinta can help you to make some key decisions:
- How will my business benefit from a hosted solution?
- How do I migrate my existing customers onto a new platform?
- How can I better control my costs?
- How do I support resellers?
- How can I integrate mobile into my other services?
- Can my IP addresses be registered in my company’s name?
- How can I monitor ASR, ALOC and other key metrics in real-time?