How to Start a WebRTC Business
Whether you are considering a new WebRTC business, or already have an established WebRTC business, Telinta can help you to grow. Our TeliCoreTM Switching and Billing platform enables you to offer WebRTC calling that your customers and resellers will enjoy.
For new WebRTC businesses just getting started…
To help your new WebRTC business get off the ground, Telinta provides comprehensive Training on how to use our TeliCoreTM platform. After your Training, we provide 24×7 live Technical Support, plus a comprehensive online Knowledge Base explaining how to configure your WebRTC services and more.
You can rely on Telinta for details on important parts of your plan:
- What is the first step to start a WebRTC business?
- How do I brand my WebRTC services?
- What browsers can my callers use?
- Do my customers need IP phones?
- What types of service providers do I need? How do I find them?
- Can my users receive inbound calls?
- How do I buy phone numbers?
- How do I set my prices?
- How do I bill my customers?
- What payment options can I offer?
- Can my customers sign up online?
How to Grow your Web RTC Business
Telinta can help you expand your WebRTC business and grow…
Since 2002, some of Telinta’s best customers have come to us after using another softswitch provider who’s quality and support did not meet their needs.
Some WebRTC providers turn to Telinta after deploying their own infrastructure, and then realize that owning and maintaining complex hardware and software is less cost-effective than a hosted solution for WebRTC.
Telinta’s team of Support professionals can help you to transition your existing WebRTC business onto our highly customizable carrier-grade softswitch platform. Our award-winning TeliCoreTM platform provides you with fully integrated Switching and Billing for WebRTC, plus a full portfolio of profitable VoIP services.
Your cost per minute decreases significantly as your business grows, since Telinta automatically applies volume discounts. This means predictable monthly costs, with no surprises.
Telinta can help you with important decisions:
- How do I migrate my customers onto a new WebRTC platform?
- How can I better control my costs?
- How will my WebRTC business benefit from Telinta’s hosted solution?
- What self-service tools can I offer to my customers?
- Can I offer messaging for my WebRTC users?
- Can I offer free peer-to-peer calling between my users?
- What resources will I have to support resellers?
- Can my IP addresses be registered in my company’s name?
- How can I monitor in real-time key metrics like ASR, ALOC and others?
- Can user forward calls to another device or phone number?
- How can I expand into other services bundled together with WebRTC?