How to Start a Wholesale VoIP Business
If you are opening a new Wholesale VoIP business, or if you already have established an existing Wholesale VoIP business, Telinta can help you to profit. Our cloud-based Class 4 and Class 5 Switching and Billing solution was designed with Wholesale in mind, right from the start. You and your resellers can easily offer Wholesale VoIP Termination under your own brand.
For new Wholesale VoIP Termination providers…
So that you can easily get your new Wholesale VoIP business running, Telinta offers our customers hands-on Training for our carrier-grade TeliCoreTM softswitch, around-the-clock live 24×7 Technical Support, and more. Telinta customers also have access to our unique online Knowledge Base and detailed documentation as resources for configuring your Wholesale VoIP services.
To get started, Telinta can help you with important questions:
- What is the first step to launch a Wholesale VoIP business?
- Are my concurrent calls limited?
- Do I need a VPN?
- How do I brand my Wholesale VoIP services?
- How do I set my prices? How do I bill my customers?
- What payment options can I offer?
- Can my customers sign up online?
- How can I help prevent fraud?
How to Grow your Wholesale VoIP Business
Telinta serves successful VoIP providers around the world…
Since, 2002, Telinta has helped Wholesale VoIP providers to transition their existing traffic onto our stable, reliable carrier-grade platform. TeliCoreTM is our award-winning softswitch platform, providing your business with fully integrated Switching and Billing for Wholesale VoIP, as well as a full portfolio of other VoIP services.
Over the years, many of Telinta’s most loyal customers find us after experimenting with another softswitch provider who’s quality and support did not meet their needs. Other customers discover Telinta after deploying their own Class 4 switching and billing infrastructure, and then learn that owning and maintaining complex hardware and software is less cost-effective than a hosted solution for Wholesale VoIP.
As your traffic grows, Telinta will automatically apply volume discounts which will significantly decrease your overall cost-per-minute as your traffic grows. For Wholesale VoIP providers, this means predictable monthly costs, with no surprises.
With Telinta, you can easily face important challenges:
- In what ways will my business benefit from a hosted solution?
- Why is it important to use a platform which is both Class 4 and Class 5?
- How do I migrate my existing Wholesale VoIP traffic onto a new platform?
- How can I build my own A-Z offer?
- Can my IP addresses be registered in my company’s name?
- Can I track ALOC, ASR and other Wholesale VoIP metrics in real-time?
- How do I bill for Bilateral Traffic Exchange agreements?
- How will I support my resellers?