What routing options do I have?
- LCR (Least Cost Routing).
- Policy routing (you assign preferences for vendors such as minimum ASR, sound quality, etc.).
- Individual routing plans (custom routing plans based on your vendor preference).
- Fail-over routing (if Carrier A fails, your calls will go to Carrier B automatically).
- Guaranteed Profit routing (blocks calls if your termination cost is higher than the amount you charge to the customer)
- Adaptive routing (TeliCore can automatically monitor key performance metrics for each of your Termination carriers and if the quality drops below a certain threshold… more »
If you are a Telinta customer, please click here…