- The combination of unique fax technology and cloud-based switching capabilities provides a powerful combination for VoIP service providers.
- Both T38Fax and Telinta offer special sign-up promotions for new customers.
Philadelphia, PA and Springfield, NJ (December 4, 2017) T38Fax, a leading provider of T.38 Fax over IP (FoIP) services, and Telinta, a global leader in cloud-based VoIP switching and billing solutions, today announced a joint offer to help VoIP service providers easily handle IP-based fax services via Telinta’s hosted softswitch platform.
T38Fax’s Power-T.38 service enables users to achieve the same reliability as faxing over traditional PSTN lines. The company provides fax-optimized SIP trunks built by industry experts to only offer FoIP call termination and origination. T38Fax’s superior FoIP service is backed up by unlimited, premium support. With T38Fax, Telinta customers can seamlessly provide both voice and fax services, without the need for analog lines.
VoIP service providers can easily configure T38Fax’s origination and termination using Telinta’s cloud-based TeliCoreTM softswitch platform. TeliCore is a carrier-grade Class 4 and Class 5 softswitch platform, integrating Telinta’s cutting-edge VoIP solutions with world-class Switching and Billing capabilities.
“Telinta understands that our customers need to provide both high-quality voice and fax in order to win lucrative business customers,” said Alex Ferdman, Telinta’s CEO. “We have built an impressive ecosystem of industry-leading partners, helping VoIP service providers to better compete.”
“Our fax solution is the perfect complement to Telinta’s hosted switching and billing platform, enabling VoIP service providers to present a richer, more comprehensive offer to their customers,” said Darren Nickerson, President of T38Fax. “Our Power-T.38 service will enable these service providers to instantly offer reliable FoIP, while our support team will troubleshoot any problems with fax transmissions.”
T38Fax customers who sign up with Telinta for new service will receive a $400 credit on their first monthly invoice. Telinta customers who sign up with T38Fax for new service will receive a 20% discount on their monthly usage.
Please contact email@example.com for more details.
About T38Fax Incorporated
Founded in 2012 and based just outside of Philadelphia, PA, T38Fax Incorporated provides fax-optimized SIP trunks to business customers within the US and Canada. Its promise of ‘Simple, Reliable Fax Over IP’ is fulfilled via a combination of three key features:
- Consistent T.38: T38Fax sells you its own T.38 instead of its underlying carriers’ various flawed implementations. By controlling the T.38 stack it can make sure it’s predictable, feature-rich and trouble-free.
- ECM Error Correction: A facsimile is not guaranteed to be an exact copy without this vital feature of the fax protocol. Most carriers mistakenly turn off ECM. T38Fax offers ECM on all calls, and recommends all devices be configured to use it.
- Premium Fax Support: T38Fax offers unlimited free support from fax industry veterans. They use science, not superstition, when troubleshooting fax issues.
Founded in 2002, Telinta, Inc. offers secure and reliable cloud-based Switching and Billing solutions for VoIP service providers around the globe. Telinta’s full portfolio of white label carrier-grade solutions is highly customizable for VoIP service providers and their resellers. This includes Business and Residential VoIP, Hosted PBX, Audio-Conferencing, Calling Card, Pinless, Mobile, Callback, Wholesale VoIP and other solutions. Please visit us at www.telinta.com for more information.
# # #
+1 215.825.8720 Ext. 8102