- Telinta has integrated the TransNexus ClearIP solution into its cloud-based softswitch platform.
- TransNexus will provide digital signatures for Telinta customers, helping them to take steps in complying with robocall mitigation.
ATLANTA, Georgia and SPRINGFIELD, New Jersey (May 11, 2021) – Telinta, a global leader in hosted switching and billing for VoIP service providers, and TransNexus, a leader in developing innovative software for telecommunications networks, jointly announced today a solution to help VoIP service providers comply with STIR/SHAKEN call authentication and robocall mitigation regulations.
TransNexus has made groundbreaking innovations in robocall mitigation with its ClearIP software platform. Telinta has integrated ClearIP into its cloud-based softswitch. Together the two leaders can help VoIP service providers meet their STIR/SHAKEN and robocall mitigation requirements, helping customers to avoid having their traffic blocked.
TransNexus offers services for Telinta customers based both inside and outside the U.S. When a U.S.-based Telinta customer signs up with TransNexus, Telinta will send a request to TransNexus to create a digital signature and Telinta will include that signature on subsequent calls as they are routed through Telinta’s platform.
For Telinta customers based outside the U.S., TransNexus can provide robocall mitigation service so the customer can file the required certification with the FCC.
- Use STIR/SHAKEN, or, if eligible, a Robocall Mitigation Program, on every call they originate with U.S. NANP calling numbers.
- File a Robocall Mitigation Certification with the FCC in the new Robocall Mitigation Database.
- Block calls with U.S. NANP calling numbers from upstream providers that don’t have a certification on file in the new Robocall Mitigation Database.
- Cooperate fully and quickly with robocall traceback requests.
- All voice service providers must file their certification by June 30, 2021, regardless of whether they will be using STIR/SHAKEN, robocall mitigation, or both.
- If a provider does not have a certification on file, then other service providers will be required to block their calls.
- Solutions from Telinta and TransNexus help service providers fulfill these requirements easily and on time.
“By integrating with a leader like TransNexus, Telinta provides our mutual customers with the tools they need to make important decisions about robocall mitigation,” said Alex Ferdman, Telinta’s CEO. “Telinta has built an impressive ecosystem of industry-leading partners to help VoIP service providers around the world to prosper.”
“VoIP service providers need solutions for call authentication and robocall mitigation requirements,” said Jim Dalton, TransNexus CEO. “Telinta and TransNexus together make compliance quick and easy, while providing robust, powerful solutions to provide effective relief from unlawful robocalls.”
Telinta’s TeliCore™ platform is a cloud-based Class 4 and Class 5 softswitch platform, integrating world-class switching, billing and customer management.
The TransNexus ClearIP hosted software platform provides a comprehensive portfolio of services to manage and protect telecommunications networks.
Founded in 2002, Telinta, Inc. offers secure and reliable cloud-based Switching and Billing solutions for VoIP service providers around the globe. Telinta’s full portfolio of white label solutions is highly customizable for ITSPs and their resellers. Telinta’s carrier-grade solutions include Hosted PBX, SIP Trunking, Business and Residential VoIP, Audio-Conferencing, Mobile, Wholesale VoIP, and other VoIP services. Please visit us at www.telinta.com for more information.
TransNexus is a leader in developing innovative software to manage and protect telecommunications networks. The company has over 20 years’ experience in providing telecom software solutions including toll fraud prevention, robocall mitigation and prevention, TDoS prevention, analytics, routing, billing support, STIR/SHAKEN and SHAKEN certificate services. For more information, visit transnexus.com.