We provide comprehensive training sessions for each new Telinta customer. One of our senior engineers will provide training via conference call and desktop sharing. By the end of this hands-on training, you will be making configurations to the switch, with us there to guide you.
Since 2002, Telinta has been training VoIP service providers. Our experience enables us to develop a curriculum tailored to the specific needs of your business, explaining key configurations and options, and answering any questions you have.
Session #1: TeliCoreTM Softswitch Overview
– Main platform capabilities
– Overview of VoIP services you can offer via TeliCore
– Configuring your origination and termination providers
– Optional services
Session #2: Billing Capabilities
– Billing entities and methodologies
– Per minute billing, subscriptions and recurring charges
– Discount plans and bundles
– Invoicing, online payments, manual payments
Session #3: Service Configuration
– Setting up customers and accounts
– IVR configuration
– Statistics, reporting, troubleshooting
– Best practices
Training is tailored to focus on the services you plan to offer. For example, Telinta customers offering Hosted PBX will learn IP phone provisioning, how to set up extensions, hunt groups, and other capabilities. Calling Card providers can focus on handling prepaid accounts, setting up multi-language IVR and access numbers, etc.
Your trainer will guide you each step of the way, and upon request we will provide you with recordings of your training session for future reference.