The global market for Voice over IP is forecast to continue its significant growth well into the future, according to noted industry analysts Precision Reports. This study details growth in North America, Europe, China, Japan, India, Southeast Asia, Latin America, Middle East and Africa.
Published in December of 2023, the study sized the previous year’s VoIP market at USD $33.58 billion. The robust VoIP market is expected to more than double in size, expanding at a CAGR of 14.66% during the forecast period, reaching USD $76.29 billion by 2028.
The forecast also delves into the market’s growth drivers, including demand, supply, and various technological advancements. It combines extensive quantitative and qualitative analysis, presenting not only an overview of the global market in metrics of sales, revenue, growth rate, but also a deeper dive by region, product type and downstream industry.
Another technology analyst Tech.co estimated that only 31% of businesses were currently using VoIP, showing the untapped potential for ITSPs to win new customers.
How can you take advantage of the fast-growing global opportunity for VoIP?Request Info »
Telinta offers a hosted softswitch and billing platform which enables you to easily launch or expand your own VoIP service provider business. Since 2002, Telinta has served VoIP providers on every continent, enabling you and your resellers to offer popular VoIP services using your own brand, your own prices, and your own carriers.
Our scalable white label solutions include:
- Hosted PBX and Virtual Office, enabling you to serve business users of any size.
- Mobile VoIP via a brandable softphone app for both Android and Apple iOS, available to your users for free in the App Stores.
- Brandable WebRTC and Desktop Softphone for both Windows and Mac.
- Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS)
- Remote work and hybrid work solutions, enabling your users to “work from anywhere” — whether at home, in the office, or on the road.
Telinta leads the industry in providing comprehensive training to get you started, and 24×7 technical support every day of the year.
Want to learn more? Contact us today.