VoIP providers often need to offer a Softphone application for desktop and laptop computers. This enables their users to make and receive VoIP calls, without any IP phone hardware. A Softphone offers an opportunity for added revenue, as well as an advantage over competitors.
What’s important in a Softphone for your VoIP business?
- Is it brandable?
- Does it include versions for both Windows and Mac?
- Can it be integrated with a Hosted PBX?
- Is there a comparable Mobile Softphone option?
- Does it support working remotely when needed?
- Does it support Messaging?
- Can it display the user’s call history and address book?
- Are multiple languages available for the interface?
- Echo Canceller (AEC) and NAT support?
- Is it simple for users to set up?
- Does it require any specific browser?
- Is Training and Technical Support available?
Telinta offers a brandable Softphone solution for both Windows and Mac computers. This enables your users to make and receive calls from both desktop and laptop computers — whether in the office, working from home, or while traveling.
Our Desktop Softphone is the perfect complement for our brandable Mobile Softphone, making a powerful combination for virtually any compatible device: Android, Apple iOS, Windows, Mac, desktop, and laptop!
You can easily offer both prepaid and postpaid VoIP calling via the softphone as a standalone business, or as an add-on to other popular white label solutions such as Hosted PBX, SIP Trunking, and more.
Telinta offers comprehensive training to get you started, and 24×7 technical support ever day of the year.
Want to learn more? Contact us today.